Artificial Turf Installations Newark OH & Surrounding Areas
Maintaining a beautiful lawn takes plenty of time, energy, and money if you want it to always look it's best. This is why artificial turf or "synthetic grass" is gaining quickly in popularity. It never needs to be watered, doesn't need to be mowed or trimmed, and it will always look consistent and beautiful regardless of the season or environmental conditions. Installing artificial turf is the perfect landscaping solution for children's playgrounds, dog runs, putting greens, front or backyards, and more.
Artificial Turf Benefits:
- Often made with recycled materials
- Available in many different grades and fiber consistencies
- Never needs to be watered
- Never needs to be mowed or trimmed
- Never needs to be fertilized or sprayed for weeds
- Environmentally friendly (less water, no chemicals, no emissions from mowing)
Natural Image Property Services is a landscaping contractor serving Newark and Licking and Franklin Counties in Ohio. We specialize in the installation of artificial turf. Whether you'd like to have artificial turf installed at your daycare for the kids to play on, to create a nice putting green in your backyard, or to do your entire lawn, our team will be able to help you choose the right type of artificial turf for your specific needs.
Artificial Turf Installation
Artificial turf must be installed properly and with care in order to ensure it looks and feels like a real lawn. Drainage is also incredibly important so that the underlying base materials don't get washed away causing issues with your lawns appearance.
- The area must be cleared and graded
- We must install an 4"-6" inches of aggregate base for drainage
- The aggregate base must be raked and tamped so it is compressed and level
- The turf must be trimmed to size and to reduce the number of seams
- The turf must be pinned into the aggregate using special galvanized nails
- The seams must be properly butted and then glued
The end result will be a beautiful, uniform lawn that will last for many years without the headaches of a real lawn.
Artificial Turf Maintenance
While it's relatively maintenance free there is a few things you can do to keep your artificial lawn looking it's best, year round.
- Using a landscape brush or power broom you can revive the synthetic fibers.
- Using your garden hose you can periodically rinse the lawn when it needs it.
- Doing these two tasks will keep the lawn looking lush and vibrant and feeling soft for many years.
If you'd like to schedule a consultation with us to discuss the installation of artificial turf for your landscaping project we'd be happy to meet with you. Please call (740) 403-8063 or fill out our online form and we'll get right back to you.